Yo ....

What I state here are my views / opinions / whatever you like to call them ... it has nothing to do with my employer or the ferocious man-eating bow-bow's that chased me one morning when I attempted to jog trying to stay fit in Chennai.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finding the right people ...

A friend and I were talking the other day and this interesting topic came up, "why is it hard to find good people to work with in India?" ...

The answer as we concluded is that most people in the west do things because they like to, for example, if a person was writing code, they do that for a living because they enjoy it .... au contrary, things are not so in India, most people join the software industry because they think they can make more money ... people become doctors because they think they can get good dowries and make a lot of money !!!

This brings us down to the point where we have to quote a proverb ... "Do not chase money ever, do what you are good at and money will come to you automatically".

I thought I got to pen this somewhere as this was an intresting view...

No comments:

Post a Comment