Yo ....

What I state here are my views / opinions / whatever you like to call them ... it has nothing to do with my employer or the ferocious man-eating bow-bow's that chased me one morning when I attempted to jog trying to stay fit in Chennai.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello World

Hello Viewer,

If by any chance you have been looking for a information repository on project management as a subject, as a science, as a theory and are looking for some serious answers, you are not in the right place.

I have been doing project management in India for the last two years and thought that there is a lighter side to this so called profession and so I have created this forum to share some of my thoughts.

Of course this is not about sharing jokes in your day's work, but I want it to be a platform where I can share some sterio types about this role and how others feel about it.

There are a lot more thoughts that I will hopefully post in this blog, but for now I will have to stop since I have a burning project awaiting my attention ...

No comments:

Post a Comment